Untie the knot in BC without legal fees.
Answer easy questions, print and sign your papers, and we’ll make all the trips to court and file them for you.
Who We Are
Maria Cook Law Office owns and operates BC Divorce Options. Our office is in Vancouver, British Columbia, where we have provided family law services since 1999.
How We Can Help You
We built our automated question-driven system to help separated couples untie the knot in BC without legal fees.
See If You Qualify
We’ve Helped 5,000+ Untie The Knot in BC
We have more than 20 years of first-hand knowledge in assisting British Columbians to untie the knot, and we’re ready to help you every step of the way.
- You can get started online for free – no purchase is required until you decide to proceed.
- We ask the right questions in plain, easy-to-understand language.
- Our exclusive automated review checks your answers for common mistakes and guides you to correct them.
- We make all the trips to court, stand in line, and file your divorce papers for you.
Most importantly, our experience and focus give a perspective that generalist divorce services can’t match.
How To Untie The Knot in BC
We tailor our online questionnaire to your unique situation with a customized experience that guides you step by step.
Pick Your Plan
We have plans to suit every budget, starting at $299. If you’re not ready, no problem – we’ll securely store all of your data.
Mail Us Your Papers
Print your divorce papers and follow our easy signing and mailing instructions. That’s all there is to it!
Don’t Waste Your Time Going to Court & Standing in Line
A minimum of three trips to court to untie the knot in BC are required. Therefore, you save time when we go to court, stand in line, and file your divorce papers. Our Basic, Premium and Ultimate Divorce Plans include court filing service.
How the Court Service Works:
- For each court filing, mail, courier, or drop your divorce papers off at our office.
- In addition, save even more time by choosing our Online Filing Service and returning your papers by email or uploading.
- If your papers pass our standard checks, we’ll file them in court.
- Then, we’ll choose the court with the fastest processing time, helping you untie the knot as soon as possible.
- Next, we’ll regularly check back with the court for updates on your case.
- Finally, we’ll pick up the divorce order when your divorce is granted and send a copy to you.
We Stand Behind our Untie The Knot Service 100%
We firmly believe in and stand behind our divorce service 100%. However, we understand that it cannot always work perfectly for everyone. Therefore, if the service doesn’t meet your expectations, we will refund you within 30 days of your original purchase.
We guarantee the accuracy of our divorce papers 100%. However, if the court does not accept our documents because of an error we made, we agree to correct them without charge as often as required.